Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving
















We spent Thanksgiving at Amy's house in Denver. Andrew and Jim flew up as well. We all had a good time. The men worked and got a lot of "honey dos" done around the house. On the morning of Thanksgiving Amy and I went to her gym to workout. There was a total body workout class that lasted 90 minutes. We made it 20 before we cried uncle and left. My legs are killing me today! Yes I am a wimp. Amy and I spent the day after Thanksgiving shopping, shopping, shopping!!! Our feet hurt, but it was worth it. We headed home a day early because of the snow. Connor, Cayden and Becky had a ball. Scott took them to the "Treehouse" to play and they loved it!

4 comments:

  1. Wow my house looks great!! he he he thanks for coming over and helping us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look like you had so much fun!
    Cayden is so old! And adorable.
    See you at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are you going to put more stuff on here?

    ReplyDelete